Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wise Workshops are here - for real life!

So I spent last night in the warm company of eight women. The space was (almost) ready - curtains coming soon! And we laughed, and talked and even though it was just our first workshop - I certainly found inspiration in that room, and hope everyone else did too. In so many ways it was just as I pictured it - and yet even better. Because what I couldn't have imagined was what each woman would bring into the work.  Julie, my business partner, and trainer extraordinaire is such a graceful and thoughtful facilitator. She is awesome at what she does.

And the participants - well, they're pretty Wise already - and I can't wait to see what they are going to achieve together. More to come on that...

As for me - I can not tell you the power of having an idea, seeing an outcome, imagining a different way - and then doing it. Gives me the warm and fuzzies - and sometimes makes the hair on my arms stand up.   The experience of creating Wise with Julie and with the great group of women that are giving us their time to test our wares - is, for lack of the right word - fun.

I feel I'm going to better for it. I hope they're going to be better for it. And I know Wise is going to be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment