Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All we need is some time to think...

and we can change the world! When's the last time you gave yourself half an hour to just sit and REFLECT? On whatever? To just be quiet and think. Some people call it meditation. I like to be a bit less yoga-y about it - it's my coffee time.

Just me, the dog, and my cup of coffee - early - before anyone is up. And I plan my day, check in with my goals - what needs to get done next to move me closer to the finish line. And the finish line, ofcourse, is always moving, always changing - and so I need to constantly think about how to get closer to it. So my advice to you today - now that the kids are back in school - give yourself a gift of some quiet time. To think. And figure out what's next for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment