Saturday, October 17, 2009

breathe. dream. imagine.

Breathe. Dream. Imagine.


I literally just finished filling out an application to join a high-level women’s entrepreneur coaching group. And one of the questions was “What is your long term vision – your dream – for your company and for you?” I thought I would share my answer, because I don’t think I’ve written it down before!

“We are an established, trusted brand that has had a positive impact on the women that have participated in our workshops and an even greater impact on the women who license and run our workshops. We are known for providing women with a purposeful, systematic business model and process that feeds their hearts, heads and wallets. We have provided tremendous community support and have developed the Wise Foundation which promotes the education of women around the world. I am a sought after speaker. I host regional retreats for Wise with superb content and ambitious community service projects. I might even be on Oprah!”

That’s it. Makes me smile. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment